Calendar Widget by Home Agenda The best, with outstanding design, most complete and customisable calendar widget.
· Save your theme or import themes made by other users;
· Show events grouped per days or in a single list;
· Grouped events headers completely customisable;
· Show weather temperature in the widget toolbar;
· Show older events up to 7 days into the past;
· Choose between showing just today or tomorrow events, or show everything;
· Set the max number of days shown;
· Hide declined events;
· Hide all day events;
· Compact and super compact widget layout appearances;
· Highlight today or just running events;
· Show/hide toolbar;
· Rounded Toolbar corners;
· Toolbar color, opacity, title text size and color;
· Rounded events corners;
· Event color labels;
· Color labels as event background color;
· Events background color;
· Events text colors;
· Events opacity;
· Events title, date & description text sizes;
· Hide/show different accounts calendars;
· Events list backgroung color;
· Events list rounded corners;
· Events label circle and rectangle shapes;
· Toolbar text coloring;
· Events text title coloring;
· And more!
This widget is compatible and battle tested with all the popular launchers you know and love
Unfortunately due to lack of a public API from Google there isn’t a known way to fetch Reminders from Google Calendar. As much as I would love to do so (because I use Reminders myself all the time) at present time that is, unfortunately, impossible.
Is this translated into my language?
This app is currently translated to (in no particular order)