Crimson Veil is an RPG Maker game focused almost entirely around vampires. You play as Mila, a vampire hunter who harbors secret fantasies of being taken and turned into a vampire, but refuses to betray her friends, family, or duty as a member of her guild, Noctorna. Join her fight against the forces of the night and protect humanity from the rising threat of the undead, or fail miserably and witness the myriad ways Mila might fall to darkness.
The game is a work in progress and currently features:
– 54 unique pieces of artwork which can be collected for your in-game Picture Gallery.
– Over 35 fully illustrated characters to interact with. Each character has multiple facial expressions and some also have different costumes and forms.
– A large quantity of different “Bad Endings” each featuring unique artwork and some including a few extended playable endings.
– 3 main story chapters centered around Noctorna’s battle against the undead.
– 8 optional hunting contracts and side quests that will have you facing (and possibly becoming) a succubus, alraune, bee girls, lamias, slime girls, and even more vampires
– An alternate Vampire Route in which Mila becomes a mistress of the night – take on an entirely separate story if you so desire!
The most prominently featured themes include: Vampires, biting, transformation, corruption, hypnosis, slavery, domination and more to come!
Thread Updated: 2020-10-23
Release Date: 2020-10-23
OS: Windows, Mac, Android
•Miscellaneous spelling/grammar fixes.
•Certain scenes fixed to show appropriate character portraits.
•”Purify” and “Holy Purify” skills have reduced TP cost (20 to 15 and 40 to 35 respectively).
•Guard skill significantly increases LP regeneration when blocking attacks (from 350% to 600%).