Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Current Internet Usage Speed & Data Counter” is an app by which you can monitor your current internet usage speed and data usage for both (Wifi & Mobile data)
it also known as “Wifi Speed Monitor/Net Speed Monitor/Wifi Meter/Internet Speedometer” it differs from ordinary internet speed testers (which make your device download a file to indicate your internet speed) this app doesn’t work in that way. This app calculates how much bytes being sent or received through your device so you can know your realtime internet usage speed.
– Unlike most other apps, this app has been developed from the scratch to work perfectly on any android version starting from android 5 without being suddenly stopped.
– Completely battery-saving and low power consumption.
– Showing notification of (Wifi & Mobile data) data usage and current internet usage speed with two different profiles for (Wifi & Mobile data).
– Ability to choose between showing “daily or total data usage” in the notification panel for both (Wifi & Mobile data).
– Simple and interactive graph for monitoring (Wifi & Mobile data) data usage.
– Saving (Wifi & Mobile data) data usage information for 90 days.
– Detailed information about (Wifi & Mobile data) data consumption (Upload or Download).
– Auto start when connected to the internet.
– Ability to show (Wifi & Mobile data) data usage and current internet usage speed in lock screen.
– Night mode.
– Showing (Wifi & Mobile data) current internet usage speed in the status bar (This feature
is available only for devices running with android 6 and above).
1- You should stop the app before using any local files sharing application or before using wifi direct and don’t forget to start it again after finishing files transferring in order to keep your data usage statistics accurate.
2- App design may differs from photos provided in this page in order to relevant your screen size to give you best user experience.
3- This program has been developed from scratch to work perfectly on any android version starting from android 5, so if you faced any problem while using it, be sure that the problem is from your device settings, the company manufactured, or some third-party apps.
A- If you can’t see the program notification in the lock screen, check your device lock screen settings to make sure that you allow showing notifications in it.
B- If the program suddenly stopped working, check your device settings and make sure that your device settings doesn’t force it to stop.
For example: if you are using battery-saving modes, put the program in protected apps list or in the whitelist (Never be worried, this app is completely power saving it just uses a very tiny amount of your device battery).
C- If you are running android 6 or above and you can’t see internet speed meter widget on the status bar, check your device notification settings to make sure that you allow showing notifications’ icons.
– Interactive floating widget
Standalone Android Package
Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v6.9.0 by KirIif’)
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.