Elixir 2 is a system information application with highly configurable widgets.
– open system screens from one place
– displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
– displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
– change settings (brightness, screen timeout, …), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, …), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, …)
– displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
– displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
– displays output of the top linux command
– shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
– statusbar icon can display values in different form
– can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
– displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
– file browser
– generating and sending reports
– display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
– multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
– small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
– open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
– widget performance screen
– customize widget icons by icon packs
– various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
– different icon sizes
– change label position/color/size, hide labels
– backup/restore widget definitions
– change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
There are lot of informational widgets to show battery, storage, wifi states for example and a lot more. There are also widget toggle to swtich states easily.
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 – Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.