Requirements: Android 4.1+
Overview: Get quick access to built-in Unix command line shell from your Android device.
You can use Qute as a command prompt for run UnixLinux commands, installed bin files and create shell scripts. Most popular PC commands (ping, netstat, trace, cd, mkdir, etc) are available on your device now. Qute gives you full access to the system terminal. Now the total control of your system belongs to you!
• Startup and creating shortcuts for commands
• Bash script editor
• Executing basic terminal commands and available bin files
• List of your favorite commands and args
• Autocomplete for commands
• Support of rooted devices
● Minor fixes
Do you like our application? Rate us!
Your score will help us improve the performance of Qute
This app has This app has credit advertisements advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.