Seeds of Chaos is a dark fantasy eroge made in Ren’py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series’, as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-01
Release Date: 2020-09-30
Developer: Vénus Noire
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
– Three new ruler events, including two sex scenes (Rowan & Jezera x Maids, Rowan x Alexia featuring succubi)
– One new Alexia NTR event (Andras x Alexia)
– One new Cliohna arc event
– Two rewritten Greyhide arc events (Introduction, Drinking Buddies)
– One new Greyhide repeatable sex scene
– Three new Fae events
– One new completely rewritten Fae event (Arrival of the Emissaries)
– Two new Alexia maid job events, including two sex scenes (Jezera x Alexia, Mary x Alexia)
– One new mine resource event, including one sex scene (Rowan x Valrys)
– One rewritten orciad sex scene (Rowan x Tarish)
– Sixteen new CGs, with fifty-five variants
– Two new animations (Rowan x Alexia, Rowan x Delane)
– One new sprite (Alexia slut outfit)
– Workshop backend reworked and readied for the gameplay improvement effort
– Added the option to choose map hex position when leaving Rastedel
– First tranche of Journal revision implemented
– Fixed the blank UI for the throne room
– Added a back button for summon Liurial menu
– Fixed the blank UI for breeding pit.
– Revised Report UIs (Sanctum, Breeding pit, Barracks, Forge) for consistency
– Added scene name on the top left during the start of the scene.