Requirements: Android 4.0.3+, Lucky Patcher
Overview: Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We’ve created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: many years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
SimpleMind is optimized for both phones and tablets. Some features are only available in more recent versions of Android.
• New Linear layout, great for making simple timelines.
• New Radial layout.
• New Stylesheet “Colored Circles”, looks great with the new radial layout.
• Use emojis icons in topics.
• New Topic border styles: circle, left arrow, right arrow and parallelogram.
• Topics support minimum width and height, this allows manual sizing of topics.
• Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Use LP and apply Rebuild and Install to block/emulate lc…
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.
Do not forget to thank and support the developers. If you like the app, buy it!