Requirements: 4.3 and up
Overview: WaveEditor for Android™ is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WaveEditor also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
• Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
• Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
• Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
• USB Microphone support (More info: sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
• Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
• 32-bit floating point signal processing
• Single sample editing
• Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
• Painless timeline selection
• Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert.
• Amplitude meter
• Undo/redo & copy/paste features
• Compact view setting for smaller devices
• Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
• Separate audio format conversion utility.
• Crusher (Pro)
• Delay (Pro)
• Distortion (Pro)
• Phaser (Pro)
• Reverb (Pro)
• Graphic EQ
• Parametric EQ (Pro)
• Stereo Mixer
• Compressor (Pro)
• Multi-band Compressor (Pro)
• Noise Gate
• Insert Silence
• Granular Stretch
• Pitch Correction (Pro)
• Pitch Shift (Pro)
• Time Stretch (Pro)
The free version of WaveEditor contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version to fully utilize it’s potential. This can be done within the app via In App Billing, and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Benefits of upgrading are as follows:
• All advertisements removed
• All effects unlocked
• /Write Storage – Used for importing and exporting audio files from storage. Required to use app.
• Record – Used for recording audio from mic. Optional, but required to use recorder.
This app uses the following libraries:
LAME (www.mp3dev.org) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org)
libsndfile (www.mega-nerd.com) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org)
Secret Rabbit Code (www.mega-nerd.com) released under the 2-Clause BSD License (www.opensource.org)
libvorbis (www.xiph.org) released under a BSD-style license (www.opensource.org)
libusb (libusb.info) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org)
libFLAC (xiph.org) released under a BSD-style license (www.opensource.org)
mpg123(https://www.mpg123.de/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org)
jTransforms(https://sites.google.com/site/piotrwendykier/software/jtransforms) released under the 2-Clause BSD License (www.opensource.org)
The source code for the libraries used in this app can be found here : sbaud.io/wavstudio-audio-editor-recorder/
Note: Patented formats including amr, 3gpp/3gp, m4a, & aac use system level codecs distributed with your device for audio streaming only. Codecs for these formats are not included in this app.
Exporting a track now takes the track’s offset into account.
Fixed incorrect file positions when exporting a selection.
Added ability to reset active effect parameters.
Re-worded message on failure to load audio file.
Increased max number of recent items to show from 16 to 32.
Tracks are named after audio file, except for master track.
Selected track now shows yellow boarder.
Minor bug fixes.
● Pro features Unlocked
● Ad Network Removed
● AOSP Compatible
● Works Offline
● Release by Kirlif’
This app has no advertisements